Appreciation Plaque Wording
There are so many reasons to give someone a plaque of appreciation. You might want to honor a colleague who has gone above and beyond or recognize a long-time volunteer to your organization. Some teachers exceed the call of their job each day much like the tireless pastor who always has time for each and every person in his or her flock. And what about members of the military? Serving your country is an incredible task on its own. Being the kind of leader that embodies the spirit of the armed services deserves special recognition. Giving a plaque of appreciation is one thing, but coming up with appreciation plaque wording is another.
Coming up with meaningful, personal appreciation award wording is not as easy as it sounds. You want the message to be genuine and tailor made for the honoree. Sometimes getting started on thank you gift wording is the hardest part. Here are a few examples that are general enough to work for a number of occasions without sounding forced or overly generic:
For your unwavering commitment...
For your true passion...
For your selfless dedication...
You are truly appreciated!!
You never fail to give your all,
You always try your hardest.
Thank you for being the person we all want to grow into,
And the person we are all proud to know!
In honor of all that you do, and your tireless hard work,
We offer a small token of our thanks.
We hope this gesture can make even a small dent
In the mountain of gratitude we owe you,
Enjoy your gift!
A genuine appreciation message goes a long way in inspiring employees. The following is a sample list of plaque wordings to thank the hard working and loyal employees:
Employee Appreciation and Thank you Message
- With This Gift in Recognition For Your Passion, Unconditional Commitment And Enduring Dedicated Service
- For Your Support And Loyalty That Helped In Leading Our Path To Success. You Are Being Honored With Much Appreciation And Gratitude.
- A special thank you for your caring and amazing leadership, patience and kindness, and your ability to push us all to be better both personally and professionally.
If you need something a little more specific, here is some sample appreciation plaque wording for a teacher:
Thank You Message for Teachers
- In recognition of your phenomenal teaching methods, for caring, loving, understanding and going beyond the limits of what a normal teacher would do.
- As we celebrate and honor you today, the message we wish to convey – our school is now a better place all because of your selfless grace.
- You are dedicated, inspirational and worthy of far more than this award can every convey.
- Thank you for the countless hours spent ensuring not only homework was complete, projects were underway and grades remained high, but also teaching very valuable life lessons with great love from the heart.
- Thank you for caring and for leaving and imprint on our hearts and in our minds. The difference you make every day is priceless.
- Thank you for your tireless efforts in building our musical foundations and your devotion to us, your students.
If you are in the market for pastor thank you gift wording, this example might help get you started.
Pastor Thank You Gift
For your counsel and your guidance,
For your tireless service,
For your faithfulness to God's cause...
Thank You Pastor!
We Will Be Forever Grateful For
Your Leadership, Guidance & Love.
He will not forget your work and the love
you have shown Him as you have helped
His people and continue to help them.
~ Hebrews 6:10
If you are honoring someone for his or her commitment to our country, here is a sample of military thank you award wording.
Military Thank You Award Wording
For Any U.S. Service Member
Our country is proud of you.
We are all so grateful
for everything you do!
With our flags waving,
we will proudly stand
and say "Thank you!"
We honor you today!
Any of these thank you notes will deliver a warm and fuzzy feeling along with the wording. Once you decide how you want your appreciation plaque wording to read, you have to next decide what canvass you want to use. Traditional plaques are nice, but they aren't special. Choosing a backdrop like crystal, which reflects natural light and can be polished to a high shine, takes appreciation awards to the next level. Wording can be deep etch engraved so the sentiment will never fade with time. If you are going to go to all the trouble to choose just the right words, take the extra step and pick a material worthy of the sentiment.