1. Our entire collection is made from the highest grade of completely optical crystal.
2. Optical Crystal is considered one of the finest types of crystal available. It is as flawless and clear as the lenses inside your camera. It is one of the most popular choices for crystal awards.
3. On some awards, we use black and blue crystals as accents.
What's the difference between crystal and glass?
1. Crystal is a heavier, higher end product.
2. With crystal, you can see rainbow prisms when placed in direct light. Glass does not create these prisms.
What's the difference between optical crystal and jaded crystal/jaded glass?
1. Optical Crystal is considered one of the finest types of crystal available. It is as flawless and clear as the lenses inside your camera. It is one of the most popular choices for Corporate Recognitions.
2. Jade Glass is known for its light green tint caused by a content of iron ore. It doesn't create rainbow prisms when placed in direct light and is used as an economical alternative to Optical Crystal.
Do you make custom crystal orders?
1. Yes, we do. Call one of our customer service agents at (855) 855-2288 and let them know what kind of custom piece you're looking for.
2. Or, e-mail our customer service department at CS@CrysalCentral.com with your specifications, such as shape, dimension, personalization and number of pieces you are looking to purchase.
How do I clean my crystal piece?
1. Wipe with a soft cloth. A damp cloth may be needed for a thorough cleaning.
2. Do not use anything harsh or rough that could scratch the delicate crystal.
3. Do not wash the crystal with water or other solutions.
Does the crystal come in a gift box?
1. Yes, each crystal piece comes in its own gift box.
2. The box is made with custom foam inserts to fit and protect the fine crystal.